Atheist,agnostic,creationist, or something else ?

If we are talking about labels then the one most appropriate for me is an antitheist.

I am grateful for the scientific and artistic advances brought about by religious organisiations but the indoctrinations of medieval and susequent times is inapropriate in todays society.

Todays society is supported by atheists. The important advances in our society are made mainly by athiests or people that are able to disseminate their beliefs with their desire to advance knowledge not just rely on scripture.

If we are talking about labels then the one most appropriate for me is an antitheist.

I am grateful for the scientific and artistic advances brought about by religious organisiations but the indoctrinations of medieval and susequent times is inapropriate in todays society.

Todays society is supported by atheists. The important advances in our society are made mainly by athiests or people that are able to disseminate their beliefs with their desire to advance knowledge not just rely on scripture.

I wouldn't brag about being an atheist, most bankers are atheist, so are governments and so are armament manufacturers. The Christians are usually in the caring professions.

If you can do better than the Golden Rule which includes all flavours of opinion including Christianity let me know.

No golden rule..... Just nothing. Once we can break away from belief then we will truly grow up as a species. Once we put down our children's toys.

Not even wrong. :loopy:

As a raw statement it's probably true. Advances in science have made possible all manner of destruction and disaster, from arson to the nuclear bomb.

If you're happy to ignore everything good that was ever developed from science, you might even conclude that science is inherently harmful; but that would be very, very silly indeed.

Archived