Atheist,agnostic,creationist, or something else ?

There is a God , with a plan for the world. He left the details in a book (The Bible) Not everybody want to read and study this book but if anybody really wants the chance to do this for there-selves in a open group where we all learn together

contact me for details

During the second world war, British spies were not only active in Germany -a great deal of resources were expended unearthing Russian secrets.

One spectacular find was the discovery of blueprints for what appeared to be a time machine. But due to the high cost of bombing the Nazis into submission, the project was shelved as too expensive. Post war, the Atlee Cabinet decided to appoint a commission and a special operation was set in place to construct the device. After one boffin discovered that the notes, mostly written on the backs of individual portions of Rice Krispies packets needed to be assembled as a cube instead of simply laid next to each other, it was calculated that the billions spent on prosecuting the war could be recouped. High ranking military of the time sought to perfect the machine and travel back to before Adolf and his henchmen's birth. The intention was to kill their parents and thus prevent their rise to power.

Unfortunately, no one one the team spoke Russian and did not realise that the plans were being held upside down. The result was that it all got wired up the wrong way round. Instead of sending the brave and noble fighters to correct the wrongdoings of the past, they just sent Enid Blyton fueled bigots from 1948 into the future -what we regard as the present day.

Sadly, some registered on Sheffield Forum and continue to post, even as you read this.

It would take an atheist to get things so upside down like that.

Meanwhile it takes you to treat it as being reality.... :hihi:

We know the post was a spoof while even a schoolchild who has been given a basic education in the geography and history of the area will know the truth of at least some of the Bible. That post was an insult to the intelligence of Jews and Christians alike and is offensive. Were the same disrespect shown to other groups I am sure it would be stopped and people banned.

There is a God , with a plan for the world. He left the details in a book (The Bible) Not everybody want to read and study this book but if anybody really wants the chance to do this for there-selves in a open group where we all learn together

contact me for details

Do you KNOW this or is it just your belief? If I'm going to come to a group and LEARN something, I need to know what source the information is coming from and that it is factual.

I'd like to counter that with all the wars, crusades, and jihads carried out by all different faiths throughought history, the persecution of scholars, academics, women, and homosexuals not to mention the covering up of child abuse carried out by organised religion and you think scientists are the bad ones?

Nothing in this post is relevant to what I was saying - and no, I don't think scientists are the bad ones.

Do you KNOW this or is it just your belief? If I'm going to come to a group and LEARN something, I need to know what source the information is coming from and that it is factual.

I know you are not addressing your question to me but you have been talking about the first-born of the Egyptian family's being killed. If that is the case then you need to believe either in the supernatural or that it was the hand of man.

Atheist logic

There is no such thing.

There's logic, or there isn't. There are no specific branches based on belief.

Please explain the thought process by which you arrive at the conclusion that only a godless person can provide clean water.

Where has that been claimed?

The post you quoted was posted in response to:

Scientists have done more harm than anyone in my opinion.

So, are you now claiming that science has done good? Or are you trying to claim that the good that science has done is down to "god"?

Did it not register with you in the other thread that Baal which is another name for Satan is also called Lord and God.

Different thread.

Please don't try and bring arguments from other threads onto this one. To do so is rather rude.

I know you are not addressing your question to me but you have been talking about the first-born of the Egyptian family's being killed. If that is the case then you need to believe either in the supernatural or that it was the hand of man.

Yet again, that is on a different, hypothetical thread.

Grahame, judging by your posts on this thread and the other current religious threads, coupled with your decision to make an alternative account, that you might be actually tipping all the way over this time. From this point on I will try not to respond to your provocations as I don't want to be held partly responsible for whatever state you end up in. Good luck though.

Archived