Whats the lowest you'll take??

is anyone else irritated by people asking 'whats your lowest price' whats the lowest you'll take' even before they have seen the item ?????? annoys the life out of me. make the effort to look and enquire then start to haggle, i delete most messages that ask me straight away, .... rant over

Alright mate, will you take a tenner?

Why yes, thank you. Although I don't know you and you are not my "mate" I WILL take a tenner and very generous it is of you to offer. However I will not accept it in exchange for the goods which I priced at £20 as a cunningly subtle clue as to the sum required.

is anyone else irritated by people asking 'whats your lowest price' whats the lowest you'll take' even before they have seen the item ?????? annoys the life out of me. make the effort to look and enquire then start to haggle, i delete most messages that ask me straight away, .... rant over

Chill out, you get to post your adverts for FREE, you could always go use ebay??

Alright mate, will you take a tenner?

Why yes, thank you. Although I don't know you and you are not my "mate" I WILL take a tenner and very generous it is of you to offer. However I will not accept it in exchange for the goods which I priced at £20 as a cunningly subtle clue as to the sum required.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived