'The NHS is going bust'

Tony

Should the NHS be immune from cuts?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should the NHS be immune from cuts?

• no
    • yes

Or just accept there is a risk, decide if its worth doing. If its worth the risk and you get injured, then thats what you have to accept.

that's ludicrass. Don't take any risks in life because if you do you won't recieve NHS treatment :loopy:

plus how would you enforse it? I would just lie and say I was tripped up and broke my arm instead rather than saying I was so drunk I fell over and borke my arm.

It depends where you're doing the cutting.

I get my second hand computers and printers from a company who takes them off the hands of the NHS (I don't know if they charge or the NHS they pay them)

They're nearly always less than a year old and still have two years of the manufacturers warranty left on them.

It depends where you're doing the cutting.

I get my second hand computers and printers from a company who takes them off the hands of the NHS (I don't know if they charge or the NHS they pay them)

They're nearly always less than a year old and still have two years of the manufacturers warranty left on them.

this seems to be down to daft budgetting rules. rather than be rewarded for coming in under budget one year you are penalised as they think you obviously don't need that budget. which could affect you the following year. As a result at the end of the tax year the rest of the budget is used up on new tv's and other non essentials

that's ludicrass. Don't take any risks in life because if you do you won't recieve NHS treatment :loopy:

plus how would you enforse it? I would just lie and say I was tripped up and broke my arm instead rather than saying I was so drunk I fell over and borke my arm.

Ok, lets put it this way.

Lets imagine your loved one has cancer and is in agony, they cannot give pills to help with the pain because the NHS does not have the cash.

HOw would you feel if someone who lets says 'decided to change sex' or decided they wanted bigger boobs, or has a sports accident - would you be happy for them to have free treatment, while your loved one suffers in agony - simply because the NHS can't afford the pills?

Ok, lets put it this way.

Lets imagine your loved one has cancer and is in agony, they cannot give pills to help with the pain because the NHS does not have the cash.

HOw would you feel if someone who lets says 'decided to change sex' or decided they wanted bigger boobs, or has a sports accident - would you be happy for them to have free treatment, while your loved one suffers in agony - simply because the NHS can't afford the pills?

you are sounding very ignorant. you can't make this personal. It's not like people who feel they can't live with themselves in their own body have chosen that path. There must be a way so that everyone can be happy.

you are talking about prioritising certain illnesses over others. that would be a terrible state of affairs. discrimination because you aren';t ill enough, according to you?

as wit regard to the AID thing, surely keeping up aid, making the world a fairer place will stoip all these people from ''other countries'' clogging up the system here. Aid comes at a cost, it benefits us massively through raiding world wide wliveing standards and through essentially buying political favours.

you are sounding very ignorant. you can't make this personal. It's not like people who feel they can't live with themselves in their own body have chosen that path. There must be a way so that everyone can be happy.

you are talking about prioritising certain illnesses over others. that would be a terrible state of affairs. discrimination because you aren';t ill enough, according to you?

as wit regard to the AID thing, surely keeping up aid, making the world a fairer place will stoip all these people from ''other countries'' clogging up the system here. Aid comes at a cost, it benefits us massively through raiding world wide wliveing standards and through essentially buying political favours.

Look whos talking :P

Archived