Looking for a dance school

hoppo5

My 4 year old goes to City Limits. I don't think it's really anymore expensive than other dance schools to be fair. My eldest also had lessons there for years, in the days before they relocated. Friendly dance teachers and pleasant enviroment. Take a look at their website.

hi hoppo5

We are based in the city centre (just off The Moor) and have a Creative Dance class on a Saturday morning for ages 3+ and we also have Street and Break dance classes for this age on a Saturday and a Thursday.

All are open classes which means you can start at any time, we also operate on a 'pay as you go' system which means no up front term payments !

Visit the website to download our timetable.

Facebook search for 'Hype Dance'

Twitter search for @HypeDanceComp

susansdanstudio take children from 3 for ballet/tap...they do other sorts of dancing too

i took my daughter there for 5 years , they were great at first but then it started going downhill , the attitude changed and the final straw was when adam , susans son was down right rude to me , so i took her out of there , i wouldnt recommend it anymore

Archived