Police helpfullness in ingoldmells

What's the point in posting this? Especially as it hasn't anything to do with SYP at all? Do you post of SF every time some answers you in a way that you perceive to be rude. Yes if that is EXACTLY what happened then they shouldn't have acted like that but not sure it's worth spending your time on here.

All you police bashers should set up your own little forum and you could all then put your experiences on there, sounds right good fun...

Take a chill pill kid...

Just because you dont agree doesn't make it wrong,it's an open forum,what would you suggest the op should do in future?,run all ideas past you to see if they are fit and proper.

Take a chill pill kid...

Just because you dont agree doesn't make it wrong,it's an open forum,what would you suggest the op should do in future?,run all ideas past you to see if they are fit and proper.

Only get on here once a week so he/she would be waiting a long time for the answer, but if they want they can. That sound ok grandad?

Why doesn't it surprise you?

Believe it or not police officers are human beings. I'm not condoning the officers behaviour if it was as reported but none of you know what may have happened during that offers shift. They see things first hand that the vast majority of you never will, of course the OP didn't deserve that reply but posting coward snide remarks like yours is just unnecessary.

I invite all you police bashers to read the post and maybe next time think about more..

http://minimumcover.wordpress.com/2011/09/16/and-then-there-was-silence/

I do. The first I thought was that for a busy copper s/he sure writes a lot. Secondly I thought it very odd such a tragic and ghastly story hasn't made the press recently.

I.e, with the tone of the rest of the blog, I suspect it's been conjoured up from thin cloth

Archived