ITV confuses Arma with real life

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/09/27/tv-confuses-arma-with-real-life/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RockPaperShotgun+%28Rock%2C+Paper%2C+Shotgun%29

Bit of clanger they've dropped there. How on earth can even the ITV mess up this bad? It's pretty disrespectful in all fairness.

Even more pathetic is the amount of grown adults who, A, know what "Arma" is, and B, instantly recognise it from a short bit of footage of it.

Even more pathetic is the amount of grown adults who, A, know what "Arma" is, and B, instantly recognise it from a short bit of footage of it.

Knowing the name of a game makes grown people pathetic does it? :roll:

And no women in your life :hihi:

Been together 18 years. Why do you think i know the name of a few games ;)

I'm only joking, have a look at my second ever thread :hihi:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=831513

You need to be more careful though fella. The games industry is blamed for all-sorts and fuelling the fire is inappropriate. There are plenty on here who think playing GTA4 naturally makes you want to eat babies. They're also the kind of people, like ITV's sensationalist news programmes, who would happily use video games as the reason they put the wrong footage in in the first place and as a result they all should be banned. And players executed.

Bit of clanger they've dropped there.

Did the programme makers look at this for more than a few seconds?

Apart from the obvious video game pixellation, since when did the IRA drive around in american cars? And if you were going to shoot a chopper down, it might be a good idea to camouflage your artillery rather than just parking it on the top of a hill?

I must admit when I first saw the trailer for this programme I had a feeling it was going to be a bit 'tabloid!' :D

John X

Archived