Where were all you rockers tonight?

sallie

Originally posted by geckoqueen

Pauline BHG and SilentStatic, you might want to read this thread

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70868

Goldenfleece, sorry you didn't make it. It was great fun - I love cheese night adm tere was some great classic rock, a vaguely remember Billy Idol being played :D

Ill be there next week come blizzards, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, volcanoes, nuclear incidents, etc......and on Tuesday I expect as well, come snowstorm, tempests, ice age revival, supernovas, etc.......

You need to let the students know (provided you want them there of course!)- they can provide you with a lot of business.

Try handing flyers out on the concourse around lunchtime on the day its on, you'd be surprised how many of us don't make plans til the last minute! :hihi:

I'm from posh/proper uni!

Would you be able to make a poster, even if its just b&w a4 from a standard printer?

If you could I'll put some up round uni, and can do at work as well if you like!

Unfortunately we don't have quite the same degree of online forums and stuff (not that posh hmm!) so could be a bit of a problem spreading the word electronically!

Archived