Where were all you rockers tonight?

sallie

Originally posted by geckoqueen

I'll have a word with the landlord :)

I am sure he will delighted. Free publicity is always a godsend.

A count of 40 bodies next Tuesday at least......or am I being optimistic? Eternally....

Does anyone go to that BEDROOM rock night on Mondays? Is that still running?

Originally posted by goldenfleece

I am sure he will delighted. Free publicity is always a godsend.

A count of 40 bodies next Tuesday at least......or am I being optimistic? Eternally....

Yes, yes it is :) I know he's got a busy few days but I have suggested the posters to him.

In the meantime its just a case of plugging the forums. It is a shame 'the posh one' doesn't have the forums though :(

Originally posted by geckoqueen

Yes, yes it is :) I know he's got a busy few days but I have suggested the posters to him.

In the meantime its just a case of plugging the forums. It is a shame 'the posh one' doesn't have the forums though :(

Where is this 'forum' for students? URL?

Originally posted by sallie

All you rockers compain there is nowhere to go , then where there is , you dont go!!!

no idea what your talking about.

maybe if we knew something was happening we could make the choice if to go! :suspect:

not everyone reads every thread on here and if you posted something about some kind of rock night then it passed me by, and a few others by the sound of it.

Originally posted by MTheo

no idea what your talking about.

maybe if we knew something was happening we could make the choice if to go! :suspect:

not everyone reads every thread on here and if you posted something about some kind of rock night then it passed me by, and a few others by the sound of it.

The details are here, I did post them earlier in this thread :)

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70868

I hope now you know you'll pop down and say hello?

Archived