Are Fat Women Deeply Sad Inside?

I mention this after just watching a prog about people baking cakes on BBC 2. This rather large lady gave of an expression of having a jolly demure, but my overall feeling is she felt very bad about herself.

This theory is added by my experience in the pub last night. Sat on my own again, drinking like a madman, I observed fat ladies laughing out loud and throwing themselves on stick insect junkie men. And fat blokes. Later in the night, two of theses fat ladies broke down in tears and one shouted that she is deeply unhappy with her life. Are fat women hiding? Are fat women deeply unhappy?

Why do you assume that it was her size that made her unhappy? It could have been some other issue.

I've seen lean women break down and cry over something that's upset them

Why do you assume that it was her size that made her unhappy? It could have been some other issue.

I've seen lean women break down and cry over something that's upset them

It's the overall picture Harleyman. I have noticed this pattern over numerous years. Fat women just seem to have this depressing 'air' about them.

Fat people should be treated like smokers are in society, made to feel like scum and worthless human beings, fatties have now become another easy scape goat for the self righteous lefties and it will continue until the Guardian pigeon holes them into a fashionable BME group.

To those not up on capital letter shortys, what is 'BME' Green Web?

It's the overall picture Harleyman. I have noticed this pattern over numerous years. Fat women just seem to have this depressing 'air' about them.

Not in my experience. The ones who seem to have a depressing air are the thin ones who daren't eat a slice of cake because of the calories or go into a fret if they've gained a couple of pounds over the weekend.

Archived