Are Fat Women Deeply Sad Inside?

I know lots of women of all shapes and sizes. Most of them are very conscious about their weight and try and watch what they eat and/or exercise. Those who are overweight whom I know, on the whole constantly draw attention to the fact that they ought to lose weight and will get round to it, start a diet etc or are on a diet.

I think the biggest problem faced by very overweight people is that they find a healthy eating and exercise programme totally daunting. Many people give up diet and exercise unless they see instant results. Many who do lose weight slip back into old habits once the weight is off and find that it all creeps back on.

I can't think of a single woman who is 100% happy and confident about her size and weight. I've seen lots of thin people who are unhappy as they're under constant self-imposed pressure to remain svelte.

look, fact is this.

Men love women with curves :love::love::love:

So stop dieting, have some cake and chill out.

If you want a scientific experiment to prove this? Well here it is....

Go on a plane to a beach, where the ladys go topless and then you tell me, how many blokes are lookng at the skinny, non curvy women. I think you will find the blokes will be admiring the curves and the wobbly bits

well said!!!!!:D

What kind of question is that? I'm sure there are 'fat people' who are sad, but also 'fat' people who are happy. I guess if being overweight has caused a medical condition, that wouldn't add to anyone's happiness, likewise if their 'fat'ness is caused by overeating as a result of depression or some other deep rooted problem, or maybe their overall wellbeing is disturbed by their weight, or they strive to be thin, otherwise - not necessarily.

Thin people get sad too, etc etc etc, blah blah blah friggin blah..................

I was more upset at having a closetful of clothes I couldn't wear. Crap. Winter's coming and I can't fit into any of my coats! I refused to buy new ones. Although I had an expensive skirt that was rather snug before, and after I had my youngest I couldn't zip it all the way up. My husband's suggestion to "just wear it like that" didn't help. Yeah. On my son's first birthday, I conceded defeat and that skirt went to Goodwill. :(

There are, however, ladies of a more generous girth who are sitting on (not quite literally - but the wardrobes are full ;) ) clothes which might fit somebody who is not quite as slender as she once was.

pmail me with sizes required ...my wife is (finally) in 'download mode'

I personally think most women will never be happy with their weight and shape.

However I also think a lot of bigger women are in denial and don't really see what they look like. It's not until they see a picture of themselves they realise how big they are and that they need to lose weight.

Once they start losing weight and fitting into their old clothes and getting the compliments, feeling more confident they realise how unhappy they were before.

I've never been fat but I've got to the point where I wasn't happy with my size and how my clothes were fitting and can honestly say I didn't realise it was happening until I saw a picture of myself! Now I've lost weight and feel great!:)

yes it does, read Dawn Frenchs autobiography

I think you misunderstand.

The relevant part of the sentence was ''This rather large lady gave of an expression of having a jolly demure''

'Demure' is an adjective. To say that someone has a 'jolly demure' doesn't make sense.

Who wants skinny women?

On the beach this summer, some of the fatter women had a right pair of knockers on them.

This is all a media myth, and why the hell are you women taken in by this? selling slimming pills and other things to make you slim.

Is there something wrong with me? when you see the women on Gok Wans "how to look good naked", they make my knees tremble. Yet, some of the skinny supermodels do nothing for me.

I accept that in the clothes mags/catelogs that skinny women are used, and yes, in clothes the skinny women with no boobs do look better (when in clothes)

But your average man wants boobs, a bum, wobbly thighs and something to get hold of :love::love: drool calm down love rat :love::love:

So please ladies, do us all a favour, put down the magazines with skinny women in, stop worrying about your weight and for god sake get a massive cup cake and shove it in you mouth

Archived