Are Fat Women Deeply Sad Inside?

Then stop moaning women. Im only have a laugh with you.

Ill leave off now though.

You may eat me:hihi:

Sorry,

Sorry,

honestly, thats it now.

Ill be good :)

Glad you are having a laugh....which is what I did out loud when I read your user name......what sort of MAN I presume joins a forum and calls himself Mr FLOPPY....now come on.

Are you experiencing "downstairs" problems luvvy...in which case fat or skinny you ain't going to get it up are you :hihi:

Glad you are having a laugh....which is what I did out loud when I read your user name......what sort of MAN I presume joins a forum and calls himself Mr FLOPPY....now come on.

Are you experiencing "downstairs" problems luvvy...in which case fat or skinny you ain't going to get it up are you :hihi:

As ive already explained before my username is ironic.

I

R

O

N

I

C

!

!

You geddit?

:hihi:

As ive already explained before my username is ironic.

I

R

O

N

I

C

!

!

You geddit?

:hihi:

I'd not come across your username before this thread...so sorry don't geddit. Mmmm ironic for what??? Please explain...I am too fat to understand :hihi:

edit....so you can "joke" about fat women and that is OK....isn't it! I joke about your username - taking the rise out of your manhood and you get all defensive....mmmmmm.....not so funny is it.

I'd not come across your username before this thread...so sorry don't geddit. Mmmm ironic for what??? Please explain...I am too fat to understand :hihi:

edit....so you can "joke" about fat women and that is OK....isn't it! I joke about your username - taking the rise out of your manhood and you get all defensive....mmmmmm.....not so funny is it.

Its actualy very funny.

I wouldnt have picked my username if i was a delicate little flower.

Hide as thick as a fat birds i have:hihi:

Archived