Are Fat Women Deeply Sad Inside?

There are, however, ladies of a more generous girth who are sitting on (not quite literally - but the wardrobes are full ;) ) clothes which might fit somebody who is not quite as slender as she once was.

pmail me with sizes required ...my wife is (finally) in 'download mode'

Well, I'm not quite as slender as I was. But then, is anyone? With the exception of some things I will never wear again, I'm still fighting the good fight.

I'm not sure what you mean about the clothes, but thanks anyway. Good luck to your missus. :)

Reading through the 6 or so pages since i last posted there is a few people I could quote to make comments against but I would be here for ever trying to work out who and where the quotes were....

Basically - fact of the situation is there is fat and skinny men and women . . . some may be unhappy with the way they are and want to change this, but as seen here there are also some that are happy with their weight/size....I am one of them. I am a 16/18 and happy with that.. when i look back to 10 years ago when I was a size 10/12 I actually think I look ill and dont like that look. I like my curves. Yeah I may have the odd day when i hate the way i look - but what woman doesn't!

I am not Obese and my weight is not affecting my health, my BMI is higher than it should be, and I know that, and I do eat healthy and exercise (maybe not as often as i should but thats personal choice). I dont care that I can't wear figure hugging outfits, and love the clothes I have in my wardrobe.

I get attention when I am out from guys, which obviously shows that there is something about larger ladies that blokes like (its also nice being able to say no to any offers as i have a b/f). Its all down to personal taste, some blokes prefer page 3 model types others like to have something to grab hold of (like my man).

From some of the comments on here, it seems like some people think there shouldnt be variety in life and that everyone should be exactly the same size - surely that would lead to a very boring world if everyone was the same size.

From some of the comments on here, it seems like some people think there shouldnt be variety in life and that everyone should be exactly the same size - surely that would lead to a very boring world if everyone was the same size.

I agree, but fat women seem to be picked on. Do you agree?

. . . . . I am a 16/18 and happy with that.. . . . I am not Obese .. . . . .
Sorry, have to be pedantic - unless you're very, very tall, I think you will fit into the obese categories of any of the mainstream height/weight charts if you're a 16-18.

I'm a chap with a 36 waist and 46 chest - I go in at the middle just fine and I'm relatively tall - but according to the height charts in my gym I'm obese by over a stone.

i dont think so, they take on more calories than they burn maybe benig fat stop them doing things they would like to do, and then its a cycle of comfprt eating because of a lack of ability to do things

Are you saying that fat ladies 'comfort eat' and this becomes an ongoing problem? Feel sad = Eat. Become fat, feel sadder = eat more??

Archived