Do you think Black History Month is a tad racist?

...I pray that one day we will live in a world where a man will not be judged on the tightness of his sphincter, but by the colour of his skin!

What's wrong with having a powerfully muscled sphincter?

My Dad used to say about people: "He's as tight as a fishes arse at fifty fathoms ... and that's watertight!"

My Dad used to say about people: "He's as tight as a fishes arse at fifty fathoms ... and that's watertight!"

I worked on trawlers for two years, and sometimes it got loneseme, but I can honestly say I have no frame of reference for comparisons to the tighteness of a fish's arse.

I'm sure there are a lot of people who aren't racist, who merely object to it out of petty minded anal retentiveness.

It isn't fair labling these people as racists, just because they have extremely tight arses! After all, nobody chooses to be born with an air tight sphincter, do they?

I pray that one day we will live in a world where a man will not be judged on the tightness of his sphincter, but by the colour of his skin!

So that's where MLK got the idea for his speech, he ripped your spine tingling bellow off....:hihi:

Archived