Do you think Black History Month is a tad racist?

Because your assessment of African history was incomplete and inaccurate and believing nobody could be that 'ignorant' I assumed you were deliberately being provocative, hence 'trolling'.

Then enlighten me.

Tell me what we have done for society, tell me what we have contributed to the world.

If there is as much as you suggest then ill give you an hour or 2 to find all the relevant links.

Then enlighten me.

Tell me what we have done for society, tell me what we have contributed to the world.

If there is as much as you suggest then ill give you an hour or 2 to find all the relevant links.

"we"? I don't know who "we" are. But the black history month would be a good opportunity for you to find out about-black history.

It is totally relevant. Drop the victim, who is playing victim? :roll: It is history, it is fact. Are you saying that history is not relevant? If so then I concur with Halibut. How can one understand contemporary culture and politics without historical knowledge?

You're obviously completely dumb and almost certainly, racist. People like you are forever looking for examples of racism against and exclusion of whites to justify your own racism. Pathetic.

So leave it there and move on instead of constantly trying to make old whity suffer for things that happened years and years before they were even born.

You're obviously completely dumb and almost certainly, racist. People like you are forever looking for examples of racism against and exclusion of whites to justify your own racism. Pathetic.

And you are obviously many things.

Non of which id be comfortable posting on here so lets just leave the insults at the door.

If your able to.

So leave it there and move on instead of constantly trying to make old whity suffer for things that happened years and years before they were even born.

And you are obviously many things.

Non of which id be comfortable posting on here so lets just leave the insults at the door.

If your able to.

Who is trying to make 'old whity' suffer? If you're suffering from some collective sense of guilt then you should get over it, unless of course you share the views of white supremacists and the oppressors of blacks? By the extension of that argument, should Germans never learn about WWI and II because it'll make 'old Hun suffer' for things that happened years and years before they were born? I think that Native American history ought to be scrapped from the American curriculum too in that case.:roll: Let's just consign the whole of history to the bin.

Er, yes I would hope that I am obviously many things and not some one dimensional person. One person's insults is another person's truth. The fact that you see black history as irrelevant speaks volumes.

Archived