Shooting Lisence With Mental Health Problems.

FatDave

Dave, Best thing to do is talk to the firearms licensing experts at BASC (British Association for Shooting and Conservation). They are really on the ball. If you are not a member, you should be. Personally I dont think I would go for a triple whammy on the licenses. Start with shotgun then build once trust established with local FLO. BASC Firearms are on 01244 573010. Incidentally, cracking article about how the anti-shooting stance of the National Trust is growing (in the November issue of Sporting Gun Magazine which as just come out) The NTs latest move is to shut down a half-century old shoot at Polesdon Lacey in Surrey. Anyone interested in shooting needs to jump up and down and write to the Trust about their anti-shooting policy - as the article says, waht is happening on several shoots on NT land is the thin end of a thick wedge. I'm actually a NT member but I'm appalled at what they are doing in Surrey and other parts of the country.:suspect:

• 4 months later...
And the answer iiiiis.....

Yes.

Recieved my lisence through this morning; I didn't lie about my condition or understate it in any way. Thankyou to SYP for taking an unbiased perspective.

In the case the requests I made in my previous post still stand.

Archived