BMI Baby airline: Cost of transferring tickets to someone else

Explain the " the airlines just try to get money from you anyway they can "

I thought you couldnt go away because you are now expecting a baby, moaning because you can't get a refund of flight ?

not entirely sure if this is all one question?

I was trying to recover some money back from the flights as iam paying back my friends fares out of my own pocket as i dont think they should have to suffer. hope this answers your question x

we did book all together unfortunately, just going to have to put it down as a loss and at least I get a little baby xx

If as you say the booking is all on the same PNR, it shouldn't effect the booking if you don't go but your friends still want too. Just call the airline and let them know you wont be taking the flight and they should just put a note on the booking stating passenger X will be a no show.

Same sort of thing as above, instead of having a no show note left in the booking ask them to split the booking, ie your ticket becomes a seperate booking to your friends.

Airlines can do this and most will let you do this.

not entirely sure if this is all one question?

I was trying to recover some money back from the flights as iam paying back my friends fares out of my own pocket as i dont think they should have to suffer. hope this answers your question x

What makes you think that your friends cannot go?

Archived