Tramcar Constrution Plans

I have the original 1936 construction plans(if thats the right term technical drawing thing) Of the two Sheffield tramcars. The Roberts car and the standard class car. Are these collectible or just junk. Lots of other stuff Like tracing paper off the plans aswell?.

Sounds like something someone would want, I'd love to see or have the opportunity to copy them myself but I wouldn't be prepared to pay a great deal for them but I bet someone would.
You would need a bloody big scanner. ;) Crich was my dads second home he actually worked as a volunteer in the early days. I used to love the old extravaganza they used to have in the 80's. When I get his funeral over with may be we could arrange for you to see them.

I'd love to, sorry, I didn't know his passing was so recent. I have copied some pretty big things by photographing, and printing on my A2 inkjet, but there are places like G&L Services on Harwood Street that would scan them, Happy to help, I have known Geoff at G&L for years.

You would need a bloody big scanner. ;)

When I said copy I meant by converting it into AutoCAD (redrawing it to scale), it just sounds like an interesting subject to work on.

I could also scan up to A1 size, I know of a few companies with scanners that size but it would be better to scale off the original.

Archived