Diesel and Petrol Being sold @ 40 to 60p a Litre

Hi

Please desist from muddying the waters.

Criminal activty is not joke, fact!!!

I'm serious. 100% of the price off means they are giving it away. With me so far?

At 160% off they are giving away money too. Take a basic price of 1.50 for a litre -at a 160% price reduction that's 90p in the pocket of the "customer" and the litre of gas.

Hi

It was a plain fact.

I don't doubt it. My question is: for how long did you keep the business after offering discounts that were not only decimating your previous years profits (if any) but also having a negative effect on turnover?

I don't doubt it. My question is: for how long did you keep the business after offering discounts that were not only decimating your previous years profits (if any) but also having a negative effect on turnover?

Hi

Clearly you are causing mischief or genuinely and seriously confused, fact!!!

One of the papers is to do a poss front page or big inside page story re this subject to world wide events

It sounds tempting but look it like this. The criminal not only steal your money from you, ie petrol/diesel but also cause undreds of pounds of damage and put lives at risk. A farmer was killed trying to stop fuel thieves last year. We urge the gov to have a mandatory sentence of three yrs for those stealking and 5 yrs for those receiving stolen goods.

Archived