What would make YOU consider voting Conservative?

taxman

What would make YOU consider voting Conservative  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What would make YOU consider voting Conservative

• Hell freezing over
    • Pigs flying

Not only my family, but the system I have enriched by my very being.

As you rightly say our existence is not about money.

It is about just reward, and under this system of reward the true and deserving ones do not recieve it.

I have trancended bitterness, as up to a point I consider I have done reasonably well from the system

If the Industrial Revolution had not occurred, then Engineers would not be required. But then again, the capitalists could not have made their fortunes without engineers could they?

No capitalist has ever made a difference to this world, except to degrade it.

Every engineer makes a difference for the better every day.

Without the capitalists, we would never have learned that we needed oil, electricity, engines, computers and the rest - because inventions and discoveries do not reach the public until capitalists market and sell them.

How would you moan about it all without your laptop?

I remember going over one of his bridges on a train as a youngster, bit of an engineer are we Bojangles.
I believe Balpin is, but that he believes engineers are used and abused by capitalists. Plenty of capitalist entrepreneurs have been engineers, none more so than Brunel.

The exact opposite, I have worked and given the capitalist the benefit of my labour and intelligence all my life, at very cheap rates I may add.

I am still providing them with my ability at turned 60.

And at least I have the warm feeling that when I go to my grave, I have passed on my knowledge to fellow men.

I will also have imparted to them what stinking trash we are working for, and that all our skill and ability goes to enriching beings who are not fit for cat litter.

If that's the way you have viewed it, why didn't you set your own business up, so you could benefit from your own labour and intelligence?

Would you have remained fit for cat litter if you'd been the owner of your own company?

Without the capitalists, we would never have learned that we needed oil, electricity, engines, computers and the rest - because inventions and discoveries do not reach the public until capitalists market and sell them.

So what happened to get civilisation to the point of capitalism? Did the wheel fail because nobody was willing to invest in it? No.

Society doesn't need capitalism, it is just one theory. I'm neither anti-capitalist nor pro-capitalist, but to argue that without it everything would fail does no good at all.

Archived