What would make YOU consider voting Conservative?

taxman

What would make YOU consider voting Conservative  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What would make YOU consider voting Conservative

• Hell freezing over
    • Pigs flying

If I inherited a big business and fortune from my parents, had never worked a day in my life, had more money than I could possibly spend or ever need, lived in a bubble, and had not an ounce of love or compassion for my fellow human beings.

For anyone else, it's just not a viable option.

Utter tripe !!!

If I inherited a big business and fortune from my parents, had never worked a day in my life, had more money than I could possibly spend or ever need, lived in a bubble, and had not an ounce of love or compassion for my fellow human beings.

For anyone else, it's just not a viable option.

You have to hand it to the Labour spin doctors and union wallahs, they have done a pretty good job of making people believe stuff like this.

A simple poll with a simple choice. You decide. :)

I used to vote Tory in the 80s and also voted for John Major in the 90s whom I believed was a decent man doing the best he could in a very difficult situation. The face of Britain was changed, largely for the better, during this period.

Cameron and Osboure are completely different. While Thatcher and Major wanted everyone to achieve and reach their full potential these two clowns want to take us back to the Victorian era where the middle classes disapeared into the working classes and the working classes were kept firmly in their place. They believe that people like themselves are born to rule and the rest of us should obey without question everything they say because they know best.

Their friendship and close ties with the stupid and greedy bankers should be a cause for concern for us all.

Depends how dreadful Labour and Lib Dems get. The Conservative Party is and always has been appalling as they exist mainly to serve those at the very top.

Trouble is that the other parties are getting just as bad if not worse. :-(

Plus there is the matter of whether or not an individual Tory candidate is better then the others.

Not to mention the possiblity of the Tories having a better record locally then their opponents (not a possibility round Sheffield at the moment though as they don't make enough effort to connect with Sheffield)

Depends how dreadful Labour and Lib Dems get. The Conservative Party is and always has been appalling as they exist mainly to serve those at the very top.

Trouble is that the other parties are getting just as bad if not worse. :-(

Plus there is the matter of whether or not an individual Tory candidate is better then the others.

Not to mention the possiblity of the Tories having a better record locally then their opponents (not a possibility round Sheffield at the moment though as they don't make enough effort to connect with Sheffield)

The Conservatives have never been voted into power by the mega rich, because there aren't enough of them. However Labour have been voted in by the public sector and benefit claimants, where there is a virtual plethora of both.

They only time I'd vote conservative is when all the following apply:

1) Consider myself better than anyone else

2) Enjoy bullying people

3) Pretend to be rich

4) Have no friends what-so-ever (See 1)

5) Show aggression and mouth off a lot

6) Believe what I read in the Telegraph and Mail

7) Show vulgarity

8 ) Not listen to people

9) Try and steamroller everything

10) Try and bribe my way to the top or at least grease a few palms

Archived