What would make YOU consider voting Conservative?

taxman

What would make YOU consider voting Conservative  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What would make YOU consider voting Conservative

• Hell freezing over
    • Pigs flying

It doesn't matter how many times, Labour supporters simply stick their ehads in the sand when you remind them that Labour spent its way into national debt. Much as they did in the 60s and 70s.

The banking crisis was just an also-ran compared to Labour's spending.

No it wasn't at all, that's just partisan vollocks.

You also omitted the secondary banking crisis of 1972 (largely as a consequence of the 'Barber boom'). Probably because that happened under a Tory govt

Thought it was obvious sunshine,............perhaps not,anyway how about a beer!

I asked rickiethecat why he thought that immigration was more important than many other much more serious problems in the UK today, then you quoted my post and implied that this was all the fault of the previous Labour government.

I don't see the link. :confused:

John X

I asked rickiethecat why he thought that immigration was more important than many other much more serious problems in the UK today, then you quoted my post and implied that this was all the fault of the previous Labour government.

I don't see the link. :confused:

John X

Errr!...neither do I,......Timothy Taylors then?

Archived