What would make YOU consider voting Conservative?

taxman

What would make YOU consider voting Conservative  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What would make YOU consider voting Conservative

• Hell freezing over
    • Pigs flying

If they stopped giving the Country the "Robin Hood in reverse" treatment, ie robbing off the poor to give to the rich, I'd at least half-consider voting Tory. Also, if the likes of Philip Davies would shut their yap about the disabled working for virtually no money (less than minimum wage), then that would also help sway me, and also make it easier for disabled adults to at least get into the workplace, and give us more rights when we get there, not having to go to waste of time companies like Remploy.

ie robbing off the poor to give to the rich, I'd at least half-consider voting Tory.

You do know that that is what Tories do, don't you?

They are hardly going to overturn centuries of tradition before the next election are they?

John X

If they stopped giving the Country the "Robin Hood in reverse" treatment, ie robbing off the poor to give to the rich, I'd at least half-consider voting Tory. Also, if the likes of Philip Davies would shut their yap about the disabled working for virtually no money (less than minimum wage), then that would also help sway me, and also make it easier for disabled adults to at least get into the workplace, and give us more rights when we get there, not having to go to waste of time companies like Remploy.

What do poor people have that rich people would want:?: it can’t be money because they are poor and if they are poor they won’t have much worth taking.

Archived