What would make YOU consider voting Conservative?

taxman

What would make YOU consider voting Conservative  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What would make YOU consider voting Conservative

• Hell freezing over
    • Pigs flying

The terms asylum seeker and migrant worker are pretty much interchangeable. Just because eastern europeans have the legal right to take british jobs doesn't mean it's morally right for them to do so.

They may be interchangeable to you, but thankfully they aren't to the Government and agencies that deal with both.

I voted Tory at the last election and I will more than likely do so at the next election. I simply do not believe Labour anymore, they are dominated by the middle-class and care more about middle-class people than they do about the workers they were set up to represent.

This is very true but the Tories are even worse inasmuch as they only care about the richest twenty per cent.

Saying you don't like Labour so are going to vote Tory is like saying you don't like the cold weather in this country so are moving to the North of Scotland.

they are dominated by the middle-class and care more about middle-class people than they do about the workers they were set up to represent.

So you will vote for the party that always has represented the interests of the middle-class?

What sense does that make?

John X

You can't blame reasonable pay rates for man's inherent greed.

Man is not inherently greedy, it is learned behaviour. Man is made greedy by the capitalist system.

Capitalism encourages greed, selfishness and an 'I me mine' attitude. There is no finer example of this than the bankers who although are multi millionnaires still demand millions of pounds in salaries and bonasus.

People like yourself like to believe greed is inherent because it lets your own greed off the hook.

You are, therefore, completely wrong as you are on most things that you put on this forum. I suggest you try and think for yourself rather than letting the Daily Express and Winston Churchill tell you what to think.

Man is not inherently greedy, it is learned behaviour. Man is made greedy by the capitalist system.

Capitalism encourages greed, selfishness and an 'I me mine' attitude. There is no finer example of this than the bankers who although are multi millionnaires still demand millions of pounds in salaries and bonasus.

What, like the capitalism that led the Soviet party leaders to own private fleets of American limousines, and have luxury dachas all over the place?

People like yourself like to believe greed is inherent because it lets your own greed off the hook.
What do you know about me that leads you to concude that I am greedy?

You are, therefore, completely wrong as you are on most things that you put on this forum. I suggest you try and think for yourself rather than letting the Daily Express and Winston Churchill tell you what to think.
Ah - we have common ground then, because I struggle to see sense in anything you post. (And, for the record, I don't read the Express - though you were given one dangling hook with an Express article and you swallowed it ;)).

I will vote Tory again when they boot a load of the dead wood out of the civil service and tax office who clearly have nothing beter to do during their working day but make up stupid politically motivated threads like this.
Now that's what I call a straight-talkin' woman :love:

What, like the capitalism that led the Soviet party leaders to own private fleets of American limousines, and have luxury dachas all over the place?

What do you know about me that leads you to concude that I am greedy?

Ah - we have common ground then, because I struggle to see sense in anything you post. (And, for the record, I don't read the Express - though you were given one dangling hook with an Express article and you swallowed it ;)).

Not at all, My post was refering to your weird idea that Gordon Brown was a Marxist. I didn't comment on, or even read the Daily Express link. Wrong again.

What Soviet party leaders have to do with anything is beyond me.

You said greed is inherent. That means that we all have it...including you.

Ok you don't read the Express. It will be the Daily Mail then.

Archived