Glorious weather

What a lovely evening, just been in the local park with my son and his friend, the warm air and bright sun setting makes you think it shouldn't be going dark till at least 9.30 pm, not just gone 7ish. Lots of children in the park, people walking their dogs, am so glad we went now.

Got back from a visit to my sons, in another village, and it has seemed like a holiday.

The playgrounds full, the dogs and cats sweltered.

We will be painting our houses white next, and sleeping outside.:)

Another good thing, the cold weather earlier seems to have killed all the flies and wasps.:thumbsup:

Its nice that we have had some more hot weather but i agree with whoever it was that said they had enough of it now - I dont deal with heat well - prefer spring type weather when its warm but there is some air!!

Its weird seeing people talk about BBQs in October though - i have heard it is gonna last into mid next week but I never believe weather forecasts!

I am mainyl annoyed as Autumn is my favourite season and it has been over ran by summer-- and from what I have heard we arent getting it late - its apparantly going to be straight into winter - and its set to be another cold/snowy one!!

Its nice that we have had some more hot weather but i agree with whoever it was that said they had enough of it now - I dont deal with heat well - prefer spring type weather when its warm but there is some air!!

Its weird seeing people talk about BBQs in October though - i have heard it is gonna last into mid next week but I never believe weather forecasts!

I am mainyl annoyed as Autumn is my favourite season and it has been over ran by summer-- and from what I have heard we arent getting it late - its apparantly going to be straight into winter - and its set to be another cold/snowy one!!

oh thats a shame 'so thats it then glorious weather comments over.still for many of us its been a spell of sunny pleasure.i hope.....though it is muggy now and unpleasent for some people.i can sympathise with that...well out with winter woolies later this week folks.

Apparently its so hot the plants think its spring and are blooming again for the second time this year!

i've got some lovely plants in tubs still blooming ,lasted much longer then this time last year,and little garden has never looked better.but to be honest'got a bit fed up of watering them this last couple of days.plants need a rest now and so do i. much as i love warm sunny weather,i woulnt want it like this all the time.glad of our seasonal climate.

Strange how they can always forecast the bad weather, but never good weather;)

Not everyone likes warm weather you know. I for one hate it and look forward to this mini heatwave being over.

Saturday night was the coldest 1st of October in history around here. The tempreature fell to 15'C.

33 again today - but with low humidity, so very pleasant (and the AirCon is now off!)

Archived