Where are you going for midnight launch of fifa?

Hubby likes excitement of launch night, good laugh with his mates in queue, home for a few games, few hours kip then few games and few bevvies next day.

wow-it does not reflect well on his marriage if he prefers mates and p4s games to missus. id keep an eye out.

wow-it does not reflect well on his marriage if he prefers mates and p4s games to missus. id keep an eye out.

I take it you never have a night out (or in), with your mates then every so often?. Maybe you are totally dominated by your own partner and are not allowed pursuits of your own?. I bet you wish your partner showed as much enthusiasm to your own pass-times (if they are allowed), as iPhone does to her fella.

iPhone obviously has a gaming connection that is shared with her fella. Her enthusiasm for this release is plain for all to see. I can totally relate to the excitement of a new release coming out having queued up for a couple of WoW expansions in the past myself.

I hope you all had a good few hours of play time before crashing out for the night :)

Archived