Michael Jackson Trial

has anyone been watching this on BBC News and Sky News channels recently, it has been shown live for a few days now, being a big jacko fan it is very interesting seeing all this but also rather sad, i mean, from what jacko started from as a fresh faced boy, then become an immense and world record breaking talent to his untimely and messy death, seeing these proceedings scraping up all this dirt have really tainted and destroyed his career

i must say that i am still on the fence about all the kiddy fiddling stuff that went on and i suppose we will never know anything now he is dead, but i really think that this doctor conrad murry has been used as a scapegoat, yes i know that he should have been a lot more strict and refusing jacko those drugs, but jacko was a really stubborn person and would have got these drugs through other channels no matter what, whether doctor murry was there or not, i also think that jackos family have so much guilt for what happened that they want to pin it on anyone and murry has gotten the full flack

i also think that jacko was in no way fit enough or even had the will to do 50 shows but all he wanted to know is that he would sell out more shows in a row and blowing princes 21 shows out of the water

what a complete mess his life become, i am betting that his dad joseph is wishing he was dead right now after all the abuse and stick he dealt michael

has anyone been watching this on BBC News and Sky News channels recently, it has been shown live for a few days now, being a big jacko fan it is very interesting seeing all this but also rather sad, i mean, from what jacko started from as a fresh faced boy, then become an immense and world record breaking talent to his untimely and messy death, seeing these proceedings scraping up all this dirt have really tainted and destroyed his career

i must say that i am still on the fence about all the kiddy fiddling stuff that went on and i suppose we will never know anything now he is dead, but i really think that this doctor conrad murry has been used as a scapegoat, yes i know that he should have been a lot more strict and refusing jacko those drugs, but jacko was a really stubborn person and would have got these drugs through other channels no matter what, whether doctor murry was there or not, i also think that jackos family have so much guilt for what happened that they want to pin it on anyone and murry has gotten the full flack

i also think that jacko was in no way fit enough or even had the will to do 50 shows but all he wanted to know is that he would sell out more shows in a row and blowing princes 21 shows out of the water

what a complete mess his life become, i am betting that his dad joseph is wishing he was dead right now after all the abuse and stick he dealt michael

I have to disagree. The doctor in question administered a drug that is used to anaesthetise people without the experience on how to use it, and the correct safety equipment.

It's an open and shut case for manslaughter.

Archived