Dance school needed for my 2 kids

hoppo5

Try Drapers Dance School in Beighton. They're very well priced and do all types of dancing. My 5yr old son goes there along with a friends son who's 10, although he competes nationally now. You can find their website by just googling them, tells you everything on there.

I would definately recommend http://www.hypedance.org.uk/academy/home/home.php

They have loads of classes for kids and most are just pay when you turn up classes- so no paying for a term and if your kid isn't there. Really cheap prices too!

They are also involved in performances for Fright Night so you could always go down and watch the show and see what you think and if your kids fancy it!

wow that is all good info. i am also looking balet dancing school in sheffield. is there any one knows another dance school aroun/not far from Firthpark?

there is one near concord park on oaks fold road, i dont know number or anything but it is in the yellow pages if that helps

Archived