EDL Leader convicted of assault.

John X

Find me an EDL supporter or member who even hinted they sympathised with his actions

Tommy Robinson in an interview with the Norwegian media.

“We share some of his opinions, and his fear, but not what he did in Norway 22 July. I do not think he is insane. I think that his approach was insane…Breivik dared to come forward with his opinions, and was tough, in some regards. People need to understand that Breivik is not alone in these feelings.”

Robert Bartholomeus leader of the EDL Jewish Division after being told that the youth at the camp had been discussing Palestine the day before the shootings

thank you for this! This exposes the scum for what they are!

But it is not really relevant who from the EDL does or doesn't support Brevik. Once again my signature is being misunderstood.

It has nothing to do with the EDL. It is meant as a warning to those who persistantly tell lies about immigrants, of what can happen when those lies are believed and taken to an extreme.

You don't always have to pull the trigger to be responsible for the actions of the person who does.

John X

Tommy Robinson in an interview with the Norwegian media.

Robert Bartholomeus leader of the EDL Jewish Division after being told that the youth at the camp had been discussing Palestine the day before the shootings

But it is not really relevant who from the EDL does or doesn't support Brevik. Once again my signature is being misunderstood.

It has nothing to do with the EDL. It is meant as a warning to those who persistantly tell lies about immigrants, of what can happen when those lies are believed and taken to an extreme.

You don't always have to pull the trigger to be responsible for the actions of the person who does.

John X

Where did you get the source about the Bartholomeus quote? Very nasty if that's true.

As I said before in the thread that went down the cyber-toilet, I can't see many people who are out and out telling lies about immigration. Nor, and if I remember your slightly different answer last time, stirring up hatred and inciting violence against immigrants personally. So I asked if it was worth putting a signature aimed at so few people - if any - directly, with my suspicion it was aimed at a wider group.

I remember you didn't answer that at the time, although admittedly you were distracted by personal accusations towards yourself by others.

We've already been asked to get back on topic, so not going to go through that whole afternoons conversation again. I am pretty sure what you're trying to do with that status, but I know you won't admit it, so let's just leave it at that!!

As well as a very clever businessman.

He has done very well financially out of the EDL!

John X

there are loads of ex-hooligans...who have used their organising skills to make a good wedge..

EDL is not political....its a money earner....have you seen the merchandise...

someone was on the ball setting that lot up...

I don't really support any individual. Just the principles behind the organisation. There are obviously some dodgy people involved that I wouldn't associate with.

Fighting in gangs, tribes, armies or mobs has been with us since time began. We're a little more civilised in general these days but a few hundred years won't eradicate millions of years of human evolution. To fight is natural...

Could you let us know how you differentiate between the principles and practices of the EDL? I can only see they are the same - they get drunk, they cause trouble, both in the name of opposing Islam. They have no other principle than drunken violence but from your posts I've clearly missed their intellectual side.

As for your take on human evolution, you must long for the days when humans lived up trees and defecated while standing up. Mind you, even that would be progress for the EDL.

Could you let us know how you differentiate between the principles and practices of the EDL? I can only see they are the same - they get drunk, they cause trouble, both in the name of opposing Islam. They have no other principle than drunken violence but from your posts I've clearly missed their intellectual side.

As for your take on human evolution, you must long for the days when humans lived up trees and defecated while standing up. Mind you, even that would be progress for the EDL.

That's funny. Thanks for cheering my evening...:hihi:

That's funny. Thanks for cheering my evening...:hihi:

let me spoil it again for you then, by reminding you that you still have three unanswered questions.

What was unfair about Robinson's conviction for assault?

How is Robinson and the EDL protecting us from militant Islam?

Would you still march with the EDL if they threatened to protest in Sheffield?

John X

I can't remember what they are called but haven't some ex military offshoot of the EDL publicly declared themselves a paramilitary group?

Combined Ex Forces or CfX for short. They have set themselves up as a full on military organisation with a massive command structure. Unfortunately they have about 10 members.

Hello to George Edwards, he is a member and from Sheffield.

let me spoil it again for you then, by reminding you that you still have three unanswered questions.

What was unfair about Robinson's conviction for assault?

How is Robinson and the EDL protecting us from militant Islam?

Would you still march with the EDL if they threatened to protest in Sheffield?

John X

I reckon Robinson was fitted up. Even if he wasn't; good for him. I'd like to hear his explanation. If he made a mistake. Fair enough. I don't care.

I would march.

They raise important questions that aren't covered in your Sociology A Level reference book...

:D

Why are you lot obsessed with the EDL if they're just a bunch of numpties and criminals. The police will deal with them.

You, in particular Mr X, appear scared of them, why?

I reckon Robinson was fitted up. Even if he wasn't; good for him. I'd like to hear his explanation. If he made a mistake. Fair enough. I don't care.

I would march.

They raise important questions that aren't covered in your Sociology A Level reference book...

Why are you lot obsessed with the EDL if they're just a bunch of numpties and criminals. The police will deal with them.

You, in particular Mr X, appear scared of them, why?

The EDL and BNP are, quite rightly and justifiably, seen as socially unacceptable to many people because of the way they portray themselves as haters. They're small-minded fools and the noise they make counts for little in real terms.

What then of those who hate the EDL and BNP? What justification/excuse do they have for their own little hatreds?

Archived