EDL Leader convicted of assault.

John X

The EDL and BNP are, quite rightly and justifiably, seen as socially unacceptable to many people because of the way they portray themselves as haters. They're small-minded fools and the noise they make counts for little in real terms.

What then of those who hate the EDL and BNP? What justification/excuse do they have for their own little hatreds?

That's a good point. There appears to be two variations of hate by the left. Hate = anyone who dislikes any other race.

Hate = anyone who hates people who hate any other race.

Aren't they just as bad as each other?

Me I don't hate anyone, whatever they say..Live and let live...Its not possible though to speak up on difficult issues without attracting hatred..:D

I'll have you know that my meat and two veg are much sort after and I have won prizes over the years. There was a brief period when they were infected by greenfly, but I managed to kill them all with a gas blast from the nearby facility...:hihi:
..your mouth? :suspect::hihi:

What a dumb comment. They hate the haters because they are a threat to civilised society!
Ah I see, so hatred is ok as long as it's hating things that the left don't like. Hating things the right don't like is evil bigotry, but left wing hatred is healthy and normal.

Now I understand much of the sentiment of many SF posters.

Since when have you needed an excuse to hate racism and fascism? :confused:

John X

I neither like nor wish to tolerate either, and would never lower myself to hating somebody else just because their beliefs are very different to mine.

To some people's perspectives, racism and fascism are ok and it is immigration/minority groups/religion that can be hated without excuse.

Your form of hatred differs from theirs only by its label

Ah I see, so hatred is ok as long as it's hating things that the left don't like. Hating things the right don't like is evil bigotry, but left wing hatred is healthy and normal.

Now I understand much of the sentiment of many SF posters.

Do you want to incite racial/religious hatred or do you seek to oppose it and put tolerance and understanding in it's place?

It's pretty straightforward really.

Archived