EDL Leader convicted of assault.

John X

I'm being serious, it's kinda funny at first but there's something really wrong with him.

Laugh at others less fortunate than you eh?

he is not less fortunate then ourselves.. just been brainwashed into saying certain things, plus i think he has had a few drinks.. but in all seriousness that is how they are coming out of school now you only have to watch Jeremy Kyle in a morning

he is not less fortunate then ourselves.. just been brainwashed into saying certain things, plus i think he has had a few drinks.. but in all seriousness that is how they are coming out of school now you only have to watch Jeremy Kyle in a morning

Wow,

Dwayne Dibley has really let himself go.

Holy crap, where do they find these people. I might start a new thread asking if Jeremy has ugly scouts.......I honestly don't think I have seen as many people that ugly in my 30+ years than in that two minute clip!!!

Archived