EDL Leader convicted of assault.

John X

I'd still support them, and him. Since when has the British Justice System treated anyone who confronts the establishment with unpalatable truths, fairly?

Long may he reign - King Tommy...:)

Maybe you can explain how you think "King Tommy" has been treated unfairly?

Do you support the guy who was inciting murder and arson?

Not at all. I don't really support any individual. Just the principles behind the organisation. There are obviously some dodgy people involved that I wouldn't associate with.

I don't think having a bit of a punch up makes you a bad person, we've all done it. I admire Tommy for having the balls to speak the truth and would question the motives behind the assault / arrest.

I wouldn't associate myself with Nick Griffin but he was arrested for inciting racial hatred when he raised the issue of Pakistani men grooming and drugging young white girls. It turns out he was right. He was lucky not to be imprisoned though which would have been a miscarriage of justice.

You can't always trust the police to get things right. They are pressured by the liberal establishment to "get" the likes of Griffin and Tommy..

I wouldn't be put off by Tommy's assault. It's nothing. Blair killed thousands in Iraq and he's never suffered the consequences....

Not at all. I don't really support any individual. Just the principles behind the organisation. There are obviously some dodgy people involved that I wouldn't associate with.

I don't think having a bit of a punch up makes you a bad person, we've all done it. I admire Tommy for having the balls to speak the truth and would question the motives behind the assault / arrest.

I wouldn't associate myself with Nick Griffin but he was arrested for inciting racial hatred when he raised the issue of Pakistani men grooming and drugging young white girls. It turns out he was right. He was lucky not to be imprisoned though which would have been a miscarriage of justice.

You can't always trust the police to get things right. They are pressured by the liberal establishment to "get" the likes of Griffin and Tommy..

I wouldn't be put off by Tommy's assault. It's nothing. Blair killed thousands in Iraq and he's never suffered the consequences....

You still haven't said how you feel Tommy has been unfairly treated Frank.

You still haven't said how you feel Tommy has been unfairly treated Frank.

I don't think I did. I made a general statement that said the likes of him are always going to be "on the top" when it comes to police involvement.

Whether he has or hasn't, nobody will ever know. The incident means nothing to me except that he's a bit of a hot head, good for him. For all we know the bloke may have asked for it. I, and you, don't know the ins or outs, we weren't there...

You already are associated with them Frank.

I don't think having a bit of a punch up makes you a bad person, we've all done it.

No we haven't.

I admire Tommy for having the balls to speak the truth and would question the motives behind the assault / arrest.

You'd need to ask Tommy about the motive for the assault.

The motive for his arrest was pretty obvious.

I admire Tommy for having the balls to speak the truth

I don't think those EDL supporters who would like to know the whereabouts of the £160,000 raised by selling EDL merchandise would agree with you.

While on the subject of the 'two tier' justice system, what people need to remember is that most EDL convictions are for drunkeness, assault and affray.

Claiming that they are picked on unfairly because there aren't the same number of arrests among 'the left'* and 'muslims' is a bit silly as 'the left' and 'muslims' don't make a habit of getting drunk and getting involved in fights.

They also complain about the number of ASBOs their supporters are served with, saying that they are being used 'politically' to prevent EDL activity. They are treated no differently to anyone else who partakes in anti-social activity. That's what ASBOs are for! :rolleyes:

John X

* using a term like 'the left' is interesting, considering the organisation claims to be politically neutral.

Archived