EDL Leader convicted of assault.

John X

They did quite a job with that remix.

It doesn't make me feel better at all!!! And I know there are some very backward drunk youths who will tag along with the EDL for a punch up.

That particular youth and the report he is on, however, seem very odd.

Either he is not very well, has got drunk and been given a script to read, or is staged. And if it is the first one, the article is using him to think everyone there was like him!

Doesn't make the UK look very good does it, on an international broadcast from an Iranian owned company?

I don't think that you need to worry about that, as outside of the EDL nobody else actually thinks that the EDL are a representation of the UK. The worry for the EDL is that people do believe that the individual in question is representative of the EDL.

Why? Do you think that the right wing EDL supporters shouldn't be ashamed of their links with a mass murderer?

No, sir, no I don't.

They should be ashamed of their members giving them a bad name in the name of the EDL, and of bad behaviour at their demos.

They should not be asked to feel shame for the massacre in Norway. I have said this many times before, and will say many times again, that that guy's atrocity was senseless murder. He was a psychopath. The EDL might have many bad aspects but psychopathy is not one of them.

No, sir, no I don't.

They should be ashamed of their members giving them a bad name in the name of the EDL, and of bad behaviour at their demos.

They should not be asked to feel shame for the massacre in Norway. I have said this many times before, and will say many times again, that that guy's atrocity was senseless murder. He was a psychopath. The EDL might have many bad aspects but psychopathy is not one of them.

I think you missed the point, for the animal in Norway who committed the murder is wasn't senseless. It was an organised preplanned action performed with the intent of drawing attention to his politics, the same politics as the EDL.

I think you missed the point, for the animal in Norway who committed the murder is wasn't senseless. It was an organised preplanned action performed with the intent of drawing attention to his politics, the same politics as the EDL.

I assure you I have missed no point here.

I know why he THOUGHT he did it. But the thoughts were wrong. He had no compassion for life, he didn't seem troubled by what he had done, and the act only bolstered people on the other side of the political spectrum. Something they sometimes show no shame on capitalising on.

If someone takes an idea and twists it, then why should people be ashamed of the original idea.

It's no different to asking Muslims to be ashamed of people who have twisted Islam. On a sillier note it's no different to being ashamed of being a policeman because another copper somewhere kicked a criminal about. I don't want to make light of the situation in Norway because it was truly despicable.

I assure you I have missed no point here.

I know why he THOUGHT he did it. But the thoughts were wrong. He had no compassion for life, he didn't seem troubled by what he had done, and the act only bolstered people on the other side of the political spectrum. Something they sometimes show no shame on capitalising on.

If someone takes an idea and twists it, then why should people be ashamed of the original idea.

It's no different to asking Muslims to be ashamed of people who have twisted Islam. On a sillier note it's no different to being ashamed of being a policeman because another copper somewhere kicked a criminal about. I don't want to make light of the situation in Norway because it was truly despicable.

You say that you haven't missed the point, but you refuse to admit that the Norwegian attacks were politically motivated act of terrorism.

Also, I think that that only Muslims that should be ashamed of people who have twisted Islam are the ones that hold the same views as those who have twisted Islam. You are right about your police analogy, it is silly.

You say that you haven't missed the point, but you refuse to admit that the Norwegian attacks were politically motivated act of terrorism.

Also, I think that that only Muslims that should be ashamed of people who have twisted Islam are the ones that hold the same views as those who have twisted Islam. You are right about your police analogy, it is silly.

I fully admit 100% that the Norwegian attacks were committed by a man in a rage about immigration. This rage boiled over into something truly repulsive and a complete waste of young lives. How the rage boiled over into such an act is something only analysis of THAT MAN can show.

And as you stated about Muslims, only people with right wing views on immigration who believe - even for a second - that this man's acts were in line with their way of thinking, should be ashamed.

Archived