EDL Leader convicted of assault.

John X

I fully admit 100% that the Norwegian attacks were committed by a man in a rage about immigration. This rage boiled over into something truly repulsive and a complete waste of young lives. How the rage boiled over into such an act is something only analysis of THAT MAN can show.

And as you stated about Muslims, only people with right wing views on immigration who believe - even for a second - that this man's acts were in line with their way of thinking, should be ashamed.

Fair point, and I accept what you say. I guess I'm judging you on what other EDL supporters have said on here, comparing the Norwegian monster with Nelson Mandela.

Back peddling now!

First you supported the EDL as an organisation and said you would march with them if they threatened to come to Sheffield. When I pointed out that most of their supporters were a bunch of drunken, racist louts you then said you still supported the leadership and what was said on their website. When I pointed out that the leadership was made up of convicted drunken racist louts you then said you support the principles of the organisation.

Not much left, is there? :D

John X

P.S. Does my signature still 'trouble' you?

Not at all John. I feel sorry for you. Free your mind, its full of clutter...:hihi:

Why do people assume that football hooligans have low intelligence anyway? Many are professional people, successful and hard working. Liking to fight, its a natural human desire, doesn't mean they are stupid.

Tango, for example. He's not what I would call a proper hooligan but he's been arrested before. He's a successful business man so hardly a numpty.

Fighting in gangs, tribes, armies or mobs has been with us since time began. We're a little more civilised in general these days but a few hundred years won't eradicate millions of years of human evolution. To fight is natural...

Fighting in gangs, tribes, armies or mobs has been with us since time began. We're a little more civilised in general these days but a few hundred years won't eradicate millions of years of human evolution. To fight is natural...

Most of us have reached a point in our lives where we are able to ignore our basic urges.

Well that confirms it then. You still get the urges. You can control them. Some can't, its natural...

What does it confirm?

I'd always thought that the process of controlling our urges was part of growing up? You know along the lines of not crying you eyes out like a little baby 'cause you mum wont buy you new bike for Xmas.

Archived