Insurance claims

Shogun

Last week end I was doing some work on my car,after the job was done I decided to take it for a test drive,I am not going to say what road it was but there was a car parked on double yellow lines, I was stationary waiting for the traffic to pass on the other side of the road when all of a sudden a motorbike crashed into the back of me and skidded across the road and hit the car on the other side of the road,the lad was laid in the middle of the road unconscious and looked as though he was in a bad way,after dealing with the ambulance and police and all the details were taken I left the scene and went home and phoned my insurance company to give them the details of what had happened, the damage to my car was not to bad so I never thought much about it, the next morning my phone was ringing off the hook,with all sorts of company's offering there services talking about whip lash and compensation and saying they could get me thousands of pounds if I was to let them handle my claim, at first I was a bit reluctant and felt a bit of a scrounger,but every one kept telling me I was daft and to get a claim in and get some money out of them,I was interested in the poor lad on the motorbike and if he was OK first in my mind,I would have wanted a bit of money to put my car right mostly but I now have received a letter from a compensation company saying they have booked me in to go and have a medical inspection for compensation,what a load of people get involved in such a small accident hoping to make a few quid out of it no wonder insurance company's charge so much money.

Insurance companies sell your details to these leeches, who then encourage you to make up injuries that you don't have, and claim compensation off the other party's insurance. Then everyone's insurance premiums goes up the next year.

It's just another reason to hate the cartel of insurance companies. Legalised thieves.

Insurance companies sell your details to these leeches, who then encourage you to make up injuries that you don't have, and claim compensation off the other party's insurance. Then everyone's insurance premiums goes up the next year.

It's just another reason to hate the cartel of insurance companies. Legalised thieves.

The police sell on info too.

Archived