God/gods god/gods

The fact you can't prove he does exist means that, according to the rules of logic, he does not exist. You cannot prove that something that doesn't exist, doesn't exist.

If it did exist, it would actually be easier to prove that it didn't exist than if it didn't exist.

I know, I'm just trying a few ideas. Please don't take these posts seriously. :)

Yeah, I know it sounds odd, but it is easier to use logic to prove that something that does exist, doesn't, than it is to prove that something that doesn't exist, doesn't.

This is because something that does exist has specified parameters - it exists therefore you know what it is. Something that doesn't exist, it is always possible to argue against any proof of non-existence by saying "it isn't like that, it is..." because it doesn't exist and therefore by definition has no defined parameters.

I'll get my coat :hihi:

Archived