God/gods god/gods

Strange because last night I was asked to define God and we know him by his laws.

What laws? I've already disposed of the three you gave earlier, they don't prove the existence of any supernatural entity. And - as i said earlier - even if they did they would not prove the existence of any one particular entity over any other. It would be a trivial matter to invent new properties of the Flying Spaghetti Monster which amply explained any such laws.

please explain how you know this diety exists cause i"m confused .com if there is a god how do you know are you told at birth or does he or she contact you and say my name name is god pleased to meet you if you had no human contact at birth how would you know theres a a god unless someone told you please reply still confused. com

Going back to the original question posed by the OP, I suppose if we are deprived of any teaching or learning of anything relating to God from birth we would be unaware of his presence since it's not likely that he can make us aware of his 'being' without the written or spoken word. Is it safe to suppose that we would not have to make a choice to believe or not as the religious carrot would not be dangled. Does that make sense?

What laws? I've already disposed of the three you gave earlier, they don't prove the existence of any supernatural entity. And - as i said earlier - even if they did they would not prove the existence of any one particular entity over any other. It would be a trivial matter to invent new properties of the Flying Spaghetti Monster which amply explained any such laws.

You have disposed of nothing. What I have given you goes far deeper than anything ever heard of in atheist circles and I propose that atheists can be judged against their invented nonsenses such as we see in the Flying Spaghetti Machine that shows atheism for the absurdity it is. If you want to dispose of anything then dispose of such atheist logic that invented the FSM. :hihi:

If you want to dispose of anything then dispose of such atheist logic that invented the FSM. :hihi:

We're trying to, as the same logic applies to the idea of a deity.:rolleyes:

The FSM is a parody to demonstrate the foolishness of the idea of a deity.

The FSM is a parody to demonstrate the foolishness of the idea of a deity.

A point which seems entirely beyond him. He's happy to point out how ridiculous are the arguments supporting the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but seems incapable of seeing that they are exactly the same arguments which support God, Allah, Zeus and every other supernatural entity in whom anyone has ever believed.

There is no reason to think the FSM exists but there is reason to think there is an almighty power force.

There is reason to beleive in this power force?

Assuming there is, tell me why it cannot be his noodly greatness the FSM? After all that Hebrew bit of puffery with his white hair and vindictive ways is so last milennia.

Archived