God/gods god/gods

If you don't want to talk to man then don't bother talking to me. Simple.

It seems you do not even understand the English language, do you not know what "jealous" means?

I will tell you. Jealousy is when someone sees something that someone else has and they want it for themselves. They obviously think highly of it, they treasure it, they think it is valuable and they want it. They would not want it if they thought it was a load of rubbish.

Many parents are jealous of their children, they love them, they treasure them, they want the best for them, they belong to them and they protect them.

So it is with God, he is jealous for you, he wants you, he treasures you, he loves you, he wants the best for you and he will protect you. He also wants you not to be a gangster, take drugs, rob and murder people etc. and if you do then he will do what any jealous parent will do who wants the best for their children and he will punish you. Get used to it. This is real life and you deserved to be punished for wrongdoing.

So if God is jealous for you then that means you do not belong to him but you belong to someone else. The good news is that on judgement day we will only have to answer for our own sins and not the sins of Adam and Eve or even the sins of our parents, we each have to answer for ourselves and I feel sorry for those who belong to Satan.

Just be thankful that God is as jealous over you as any good parent is for their children and instead of being ungrateful like many children are simply because they don't know any better, instead be grateful that he loves you and is jealous for you.

I'd be very interested to see any other Christians' opinions on this post.

If you don't want to talk to man then don't bother talking to me. Simple.

It seems you do not even understand the English language, do you not know what "jealous" means?

I will tell you. Jealousy is when someone sees something that someone else has and they want it for themselves. They obviously think highly of it, they treasure it, they think it is valuable and they want it. They would not want it if they thought it was a load of rubbish.

Many parents are jealous of their children, they love them, they treasure them, they want the best for them, they belong to them and they protect them.

So it is with God, he is jealous for you, he wants you, he treasures you, he loves you, he wants the best for you and he will protect you. He also wants you not to be a gangster, take drugs, rob and murder people etc. and if you do then he will do what any jealous parent will do who wants the best for their children and he will punish you. Get used to it. This is real life and you deserved to be punished for wrongdoing.

So if God is jealous for you then that means you do not belong to him but you belong to someone else. The good news is that on judgement day we will only have to answer for our own sins and not the sins of Adam and Eve or even the sins of our parents, we each have to answer for ourselves and I feel sorry for those who belong to Satan.

Just be thankful that God is as jealous over you as any good parent is for their children and instead of being ungrateful like many children are simply because they don't know any better, instead be grateful that he loves you and is jealous for you.

But I do want to talk to man, a man that believes in God, because only a man that believes in God can tell me what God is, I keep asking what God is but no one as told me.

I don’t belong to anyone; if I did I would lose my free will.

All I want to know is what is God and why does it demand worship.

jealous

1. Feeling or showing envy of someone or their achievements and advantages

2. Feeling or showing suspicion of someone's unfaithfulness in a relationship

3. Fiercely protective or vigilant of one's rights or possessions

4. (of God) Demanding faithfulness and exclusive worship

These are not particularly desirable traits.

But I do want to talk to man, a man that believes in God, because only a man that believes in God can tell me what God is, I keep asking what God is but no one as told me.

Convince me you are not using this forum to propagate your own anti-Christian views.

Convince me you are not using this forum to propagate your own anti-Christian views.

I have never mentioned Christ and I am not anti Christ, I think a man did exist and was probably a very caring man, helping other when he could.

I was brought up a Christian and the definition of God that I know cannot exist, it is impossible and can be proven so, but different believers seam to interpret God differently .

My values usually exceed the values of the people around me that call themselves Christian.

You believe in God so what is God.

I don’t belong to anyone; if I did I would lose my free will.

All I want to know is what is God and why does it demand worship.

jealous

1. Feeling or showing envy of someone or their achievements and advantages

2. Feeling or showing suspicion of someone's unfaithfulness in a relationship

3. Fiercely protective or vigilant of one's rights or possessions

4. (of God) Demanding faithfulness and exclusive worship

These are not particularly desirable traits.

If I was God I wouldn't want you worshiping Satan, not so much for me although I would be sad, but because of the danger you are putting yourself in. The other three are for humankind.

I have never mentioned Christ and I am not anti Christ, I think a man did exist and was probably a very caring man, helping other when he could.

I was brought up a Christian and the definition of God that I know cannot exist, it is impossible and can be proven so, but different believers seam to interpret God differently .

My values usually exceed the values of the people around me that call themselves Christian.

You believe in God so what is God.

I'm not convinced. Ignore is good and so is the PM facility. Bye.

If I was God I wouldn't want you worshiping Satan, not so much for me although I would be sad, but because of the danger you are putting yourself in. The other three are for humankind.

What danger, exactly?

What is satan and why would anyone want to worship it?

Archived