God/gods god/gods

You're dealing with Grahame/Agbus here, an expert in distraction, deflection, deception, double-speak, lies and riddles. By his own standards of definition, he is Satan.

Steady there RootsBooster.

Why steady? Your behaviour has been witnessed by many and well documented by your own hand. Most of it is all still there to see (for anyone who can be bothered to trawl through the tedium of the religious threads).

As Grahame, all the above were true, as Agbus you have distracted/deflected/ spoke in riddles a-plenty.

In the last few posts Mr.Smith has tried to engage you politely and clearly in discussion and you have responded with diversions, introducing elements which he has not mentioned and ignoring the things he HAS mentioned (surprise surprise).

This behaviour is some of which you have attributed to Satan. So by that logic, you appear to be Satanic. I stand by my statement and if any mods wish to speak to me about it I guess I'll have to provide the evidence. Which will be boring.

Convince me you are not using this forum to propagate your own anti-Christian views.

Why she he? You are clearly using this forum to push your own Christian views and insisting that we all conform to them "or else".

As I said before, take the plank out of your own hypocritical eye first.

Quite scary that people could require so little proof:|.

I honestly thought that even for Grahame/Agbus there'd be more to it than that. No disrespect to anyone else who also believes for the same reasons, but to me the old saying springs to mind: "If they told you to jump in front of a moving bus would you do it?"

Archived