God/gods god/gods

Why steady? Your behaviour has been witnessed by many and well documented by your own hand. Most of it is all still there to see (for anyone who can be bothered to trawl through the tedium of the religious threads).

As Grahame, all the above were true, as Agbus you have distracted/deflected/ spoke in riddles a-plenty.

In the last few posts Mr.Smith has tried to engage you politely and clearly in discussion and you have responded with diversions, introducing elements which he has not mentioned and ignoring the things he HAS mentioned (surprise surprise).

This behaviour is some of which you have attributed to Satan. So by that logic, you appear to be Satanic. I stand by my statement and if any mods wish to speak to me about it I guess I'll have to provide the evidence. Which will be boring.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RootsBooster View Post

You're dealing with Grahame/Agbus here, an expert in distraction, deflection, deception, double-speak, lies and riddles. By his own standards of definition, he is Satan.

You are accusing someone of deception and lying, and then you complain when the person you insult says a very mild, "steady on"

What are you like!

If the position were reversed you would be calling me a hypocrite, such are the double standards of the atheist.

Put it this way I know what you are like, and like it I do not!

please explain how you know this diety exists cause i"m confused .com if there is a god how do you know are you told at birth or does he or she contact you and say my name name is god pleased to meet you if you had no human contact at birth how would you know theres a a god unless someone told you please reply still confused. com

No-one knows that a deity (general term rather than specific) exists or not and probably can't (unless you define your deity in physically testable form which is rather different to most if not all deities out there) you either believe, don't believe or remain agnostic. The important thing, to my mind anyway, is that you know that you don't know and can accept that you have a belief structure not a position of fact.

Why she he? You are clearly using this forum to push your own Christian views and insisting that we all conform to them "or else".

As I said before, take the plank out of your own hypocritical eye first.

What I am trying to do is to correct the many misconceptions that people have about Christianity, which if people follow the teaching of Jesus is wholly good. We see in the papers and on TV so many awful and wicked things, so if I have an agenda at all it is to try to influence the world for good by talking about forgiveness, love and not harming your neighbour.

Quite scary that people could require so little proof:|.

People are their own evidence of the life changing nature of God and the horrifying power of Satan when people are prepared to follow the Devil instead of the Lord Jesus Christ. Here is an example of how God changes people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7dpGWYZMDc&feature=related

SCCSUX's post was in response to yours. You stated that you believe in God because you read about him and listened to "the message".

I found God through reading the Bible and listening to the Gospel message and here is one man who did something similar. Enjoy. :)

I think he finds it scary because you seem to require so little persuasion.

You are accusing someone of deception and lying, and then you complain when the person you insult says a very mild, "steady on"

No I didn't complain at all, I merely questioned your response. Read it again.

What are you like!

If the position were reversed you would be calling me a hypocrite, such are the double standards of the atheist.

Put it this way I know what you are like, and like it I do not!

I'm already calling you a hypocrite, if the position were reversed (and you were accusing me of diverting/distracting/speaking in riddles) I would ask you to show me the post(s) that show this.

No I didn't complain at all, I merely questioned your response. Read it again.

I'm already calling you a hypocrite, if the position were reversed (and you were accusing me of diverting/distracting/speaking in riddles) I would ask you to show me the post(s) that show this.

For all you name calling and into the bargain calling me Satan you should be banned.

Here is what you said

You're dealing with Grahame/Agbus here, an expert in distraction, deflection, deception, double-speak, lies and riddles. By his own standards of definition, he is Satan.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=8124425&postcount=111

Archived