God/gods god/gods

For all you name calling and into the bargain calling me Satan you should be banned.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=8124425&postcount=111

Name-calling? You've called me Satanic previously, should you be banned?

Grahame?

THIS is what I said, "By his own standards of definition, he is Satan."

EDIT: Also, please re-read post #191

That is what the word means.

Sa·tan

noun

the chief evil spirit; the great adversary of humanity; the devil.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/satan

And the definition of Agbus is

Grah·ame

noun

won't answer anything you ask, tries to distract from the questions at hand with unrelated copy/pastes, accuses you of allsorts, calls you allsorts, doesn't like it if you do the same back.

And the definition of Agbus is

Grah·ame

noun

won't answer anything you ask, tries to distract from the questions at hand with unrelated copy/pastes, accuses you of allsorts, calls you allsorts, doesn't like it if you do the same back.

Is someone going to report RootsBooster or do you all find it acceptable to insult people?

You have done it again. Satan is evil and I am not.

That would depend on what your definition of evil is. Since your definition of what good is is mutable as evidence by your previous ramblings, it is not unreasonable to assume that someones definition of evil is mutable as well. I for one consider all evangelical christians to be evil due to the nature of their actions which I consider to be divisive on society.

It doesn't mean that I go round burning them at the stake though. I leave that behavior to other sects.

Is someone going to report RootsBooster or do you all find it acceptable to insult people?

Is it actually an insult to point out people's behaviour? AND have written proof of it?

If you're referring to the Satan thing, you called it me first, so we're even. Why are you asking others to report me? Do it yourself if you really think I'm being insulting, Grahame.

Archived