God/gods god/gods

No point asking me, I keep asking and I still don’t know.:confused:

My point is wouldn’t you need to know what god is before you can decide whether or not you believe in it. How can anyone know that they believe in something when they don’t know what the something is?

You ask similar questions to me. All I've ever wanted to know is what convinces people to believe. For this I have been called an Atheist, Satanic, immoral, ridiculous, aggressive, accused of having an agenda and spreading Satanic propaganda.

I've never actually recieved an answer though. I don't actually care whether a god exists or not, I'm merely intrigued as to what experience could instill belief of a divine/supreme being in someone. Grahame earlier said that reading the bible convinced him, but to me there are too many contradictions in the bible for it to make sense and it is too vague, with much being down to interpretation. I find it hard to believe that somebody can be convinced solely by something so variable in it's meaning.

Followers follow. Obviously the people you describe aren't.

I thought Jesus said no people were without sin? Let he without sin cast the first stone then.

Ergo, Jesus considers that all his followers are sinners.

You've stated that followers of Jesus cannot sin

Ergo he has no followers.

You are far too easy to predict and walk into a logical trap Grahame....

I thought Jesus said no people were without sin? Let he without sin cast the first stone then.

Ergo, Jesus considers that all his followers are sinners.

You've stated that followers of Jesus cannot sin

Ergo he has no followers.

You are far too easy to predict and walk into a logical trap Grahame....

You got that wrong didn't you.

Archived