God/gods god/gods

The same as Darwin teaches evolution.

You are on ignore. That is my last reply to you.

Why do you interpret questions as aggression? I've had a good look through his posts and not once has Mr.Smith been offensive. Why come on a DISCUSSIONAL forum if you are going to ask questions but be angry when you are asked questions of yourself?

Why do you interpret questions as aggression? I've had a good look through his posts and not once has Mr.Smith been offensive. Why come on a DISCUSSIONAL forum if you are going to ask questions but be angry when you are asked questions of yourself?

His so-called questions are designed to belittle.

He has been on ignore a couple of days.

His so-called questions are designed to belittle.

He has been on ignore a couple of days.

You see everyone's questions as some kind of trap or temptation though, which (ironically) leads some people to do just that!

Mr.Smith is asking valid questions though, actually TOTALLY in line with the thread topic. If you're not happy with it, you're probably taking part in the wrong thread.

Also, how have you been reading his posts if he's been on ignore?

I'm fairly certain I didn't. Since you make an unsupported assertion I will happly ignore it until you can support it.

Then you can happily show me where I said followers of Jesus cannot sin.

In answer to Obelix's question.

For myself I do not like people who discredit, insult, distort, misquote and are intolerant of something that I cherish.

Archived