God/gods god/gods

Then you can happily show me where I said followers of Jesus cannot sin.

In answer to Obelix's question.

For myself I do not like people who discredit, insult, distort and misquote something that I cherish.

Then perhaps you might like to consider that other people don't like it when you do it to them. You don't have the monopoly on being right because your holy book tells you that you have.

In other words - you cannot get upset about people esposuing their viewpoints to you when you do exactly the same to others.

you certainly cannot get upset when you deride all science and engineering as causing many bad things, when you use the products of such people to esposue your view. That's called being hypocritical and is another foolish thing to moan about.

Then you can happily show me where I said followers of Jesus cannot sin.

In answer to Obelix's question.

For myself I do not like people who discredit, insult, distort and misquote something that I cherish.

SCCSUX mentioned it earlier but I think he may have a point. Do you REALLY not see that this is how you are with others on here? This isn't an insult against you, I'm trying to understand where the communication goes wrong between you and others during forum discussions. Maybe as well as perceiving questions different to how they are intended, you don't perceive your OWN responses as others do?

SCCSUX mentioned it earlier but I think he may have a point. Do you REALLY not see that this is how you are with others on here? This isn't an insult against you, I'm trying to understand where the communication goes wrong between you and others during forum discussions. Maybe as well as perceiving questions different to how they are intended, you don't perceive your OWN responses as others do?

The whole atheist response is aggressive. How do you expect people to respond, it is very hard to be sweetness and light all of the time, besides which people tend to think of it as weakness. Perhaps I ought to be even more like the atheist contingent.

Then perhaps you might like to consider that other people don't like it when you do it to them. You don't have the monopoly on being right because your holy book tells you that you have.

In other words - you cannot get upset about people esposuing their viewpoints to you when you do exactly the same to others.

you certainly cannot get upset when you deride all science and engineering as causing many bad things, when you use the products of such people to esposue your view. That's called being hypocritical and is another foolish thing to moan about.

The whole essence of a debate is to seek out the truth, I only wish atheists were as keen to do that as they are to deny and belittle everything to do with the subject.

I'm waiting RootsBooster

whats your problem ? do you really think you are doing christianity any favours, spouting off like you do. thank goodness all christians arn't like you. ....you are really coming across as so preachy and self-rightious.is it neccessary.if you feel you are on some mission to evangalise.you are doomed to failure with your attitude.

The whole atheist response is aggressive. How do you expect people to respond, it is very hard to be sweetness and light all of the time, besides which people tend to think of it as weakness. Perhaps I ought to be even more like the atheist contingent.

Okay, so that proves you're prejudiced.

I'm not an atheist though and most of my questions are genuine. On occasion I'll ask a sarcastic question when I'm getting annoyed that you won't answer my own and others' perfectly polite and reasonable questions ABOUT THE TOPICS AT HAND. It's like you deliberately join a thread to NOT discuss it.

Archived