God/gods god/gods

To me it's a variation of a belief system which can help some people but is easily open to abuse for control of others. As for the believability of it, the book it is based on literally makes no sense, taken word for word. You can interpret it to make sense, but then you are believing in your OWN version of it (essentially believing your own story).

You need an education but when I try do do that you become aggressive, hostile and you call me names even calling me Satan and I have a screen shot to prove it.

So you deny peoples personal testimonies and the witness of those who have known them. These are well known people who testify to the saving grace of Jesus and whose lives have been completely turned around and you call it a load of balls!

We need :help: here.

You presume - again - that only your form of salvation is valid. As I said before - stop interfering in my life. I happen to live mine quite happily, without hurting others without your god. now I don't ram my personal beliefs down your throat at every opportunity, so I'll thank you not to do the same.

You presume - again - that only your form of salvation is valid. As I said before - stop interfering in my life. I happen to live mine quite happily, without hurting others without your god. now I don't ram my personal beliefs down your throat at every opportunity, so I'll thank you not to do the same.

This whole thread bears witness to your personal beliefs that you state very forcibly however I am very happy to do as you wish if you will do the same. :)

Then I suggest you go away and heed that advice. I'm fairly certain you will not be able to however.

I edited my post in response to yours. I intend to remain here and talk about Christianity but not about you and you don't have to take it personally.

Oh look - he edited his post again. :roll:

Presto change GrAgbus.... says one, thing, means another. Good job I quoted the view that is in opposition to your new post... going to edit the next one as well?

Just getting it right so there is no misunderstanding.

So you deny peoples personal testimonies and the witness of those who have known them. These are well known people who testify to the saving grace of Jesus and whose lives have been completely turned around and you call it a load of balls!

We need :help: here.

Isn't that their interpretation, grahame?

Archived