God/gods god/gods

:hihi:

exscuse the diversion....think i get the message now.

you are all a bunch of exhibitionists. loads of people viewing this thread i see.

(got the picture).--- i suspect you are all in the same boys club trying to wind folks up.----and to think i fell for it!

You didn't fall for anything Janie, I for one am pleased to see a genuine theist with an open mind contribute to the thread. Yes it gets a bit "You said this, I said that, blahblahblah" and it's easy to get caught up in it :blush: but it only takes one genuine person to come along and give some input we can discuss, then the thread's back on track :clap:

You didn't fall for anything Janie, I for one am pleased to see a genuine theist with an open mind contribute to the thread. Yes it gets a bit "You said this, I said that, blahblahblah" and it's easy to get caught up in it :blush: but it only takes one genuine person to come along and give some input we can discuss, then the thread's back on track :clap:

well ok then since you have flattered my ego i will take you all more seriously.just think someone needs to break up the fight sometimes....

PEACE AND LOVE AND ALL THAT.

I have tried to seek out the truth but you are ignoring my questions and being evasive.

Maybe it would be better if you just tell us that you believe in God but you don’t know why.

That isn't quite right. You believe in evolution which is fair enough, each to their own, I only wish you were as tolerant about Christianity. An example of your intolerance is that you are very dismissive of the Bible and speak of it as only a book which is true, but I would be very surprised if you haven't read "Origin of Species" and similar books which when all said and done are "only books."

Now there is a common saying about being able to read people like a book and I am reading it.

That isn't quite right. You believe in evolution which is fair enough, each to their own, I only wish you were as tolerant about Christianity. An example of your intolerance is that you are very dismissive of the Bible and speak of it as only a book which is true, but I would be very surprised if you haven't read "Origin of Species" and similar books which when all said and done are "only books."

Now there is a common saying about being able to read people like a book and I am reading it.

Mr.Smith's opinion of the bible being "a book" is exactly that - AN OPINION. That is what the bible is to millions of people. It does NOT make them intolerant. If you find that to be a sign of intolerance you really should have a read through your own posts, both as Agbus and Grahame.

EDIT: I'm curious, why DID you come back using a new account?

Mr.Smith's opinion of the bible being "a book" is exactly that - AN OPINION. That is what the bible is to millions of people. It does NOT make them intolerant. If you find that to be a sign of intolerance you really should have a read through your own posts, both as Agbus and Grahame.

You are missing the point as ever which is that he is intolerant of books that don't suit his particular point of view. That is intolerance.

I have spoken to many Christians that also believe we evolved its one of the problems with religion they tend to evolve to fit in with new discoveries.

The bible is a book, describing it accurately doesn’t make me intolerant to Christians.

You can now be very surprised because I haven’t read Origin of Species or any similar books and yes they are just books.

You are missing the point as ever which is that he is intolerant of books that don't suit his particular point of view. That is intolerance.

What??? Where has he posted anything resembling intolerance toward the bible?

Grahame I can think of only 3 reasons why you continue to post like this:

1) You do it on purpose, to wind people up

2) You genuinely do not understand the definition of many things

3) You have serious communication problems, including perception and understanding of clear, plain language.

Actually I can think of a 4th but as I have already "insulted" you so much on this thread I will spare you.

I think option 1 may be applicable.

3) You have serious communication problems, including perception and understanding of clear, plain language.

Actually I can think of a 4th but as I have already "insulted" you so much on this thread I will spare you.

Here begin the insults again. No logic or reasoned debate, just three insults and one implied.

You must have realised by now that Agbus isn't a Christian, I know a lot of Christian and he is definitely not one.

Archived