God/gods god/gods

You must have realised by now that Agbus isn't a Christian, I know a lot of Christian and he is definitely not one.

Then they need to be like Jesus who told the Pharisees what he thought of them and he told Satan where to go and quite right too.

You are missing the point as ever which is that he is intolerant of books that don't suit his particular point of view. That is intolerance.

It may surprise you to know that on my library shelf at home there are two copies of the bible and one of the qu'ran.

I don't beleive a word of what they say in terms of reality but they are instructive in understanding peoples viewpoints.

A book is a collection of pages with ink on them. It's the information they impart that is important.

Then they need to be like Jesus who told the Pharisees what he thought of them and he told Satan where to go and quite right too.

He was talking about you, or did you forget that your new name is Agbus?

Why did you choose to create a new account to come back anyway Grahame, what was wrong with just using the old one?

So it's OK for Jesus to insult people but not the other way round?

The problem is when the aggressors don't like a taste of their own medicine. Like all bullies they love dishing it out but they run crying to mummy when it happens to them.

The problem is when Christians don't like a taste of their own medicine, they go crying to all they;ve been insulted... yes I can understand that viewpoint...

What happens is that the atheists with their machine gun type insults go crying to mummy saying look what he did to me with his bow and arrow. Poor things.

Archived