God/gods god/gods

Since when have I gone crying to anyone? You were the one bleating earlier for someone to tell on Rootsbuster and whining to the mods...

That's something else as well. You said earlier that Grahame kept looking in on the forum, and now you are saying that I went whining to the mods, you obviously know too much. It seems to me there is a lot of tittle tattle and a lot of favoritism.

Rubbish. I never said the Graham kept looking in anywhere - I'm saying that you *are* grahame from the general tone and candour of your posts.

It's called scientific deduction. Not hard to do.

It was when I first came on. I would look for the post if it wasn't so late and I expect in the morning it will have been deleted. And you obviously knew I had reported RootsBooster to the mods. I will tell you frankly I am not impressed, I still am waiting for that apology from RootsBooster and now I want one from the mods.

Rubbish. I never said the Graham kept looking in anywhere - I'm saying that you *are* grahame from the general tone and candour of your posts.

It's called scientific deduction. Not hard to do.

It was when I first came on. I would look for the post if it wasn't so late and I expect in the morning it will have been deleted. And you obviously knew I had reported RootsBooster to the mods. I will tell you frankly I am not impressed, I still am waiting for that apology from RootsBooster and now I want one from the mods.

Yup. It's grahame! :lol:

What was hard when you first came on - as Agbus or as Graham? In case you hadnt noticed you were begging people to report roots to the mods, so you can hardly claim some secert conspiracy.

I'm less than impressed by you but I don't ask for apologies from the mods for letting you post so I don't understand why you think they should apologise to you.

What was hard when you first came on - as Agbus or as Graham? In case you hadnt noticed you were begging people to report roots to the mods, so you can hardly claim some secert conspiracy.
That was to get a feel for the people on here. I have that now.

I'm less than impressed by you but I don't ask for apologies from the mods for letting you post so I don't understand why you think they should apologise to you.
My grievance with the mods is that it seems they go gossiping about people behind the scenes.

In which case can I officially wonder about the dual account thing...?

(or will that get me into trouble...:-) )

For the record I don't care if he does have multiple accounts.

Sorry, I know I'm Off Topic here, but pretty much every member has a "voice" that is difficult to disguise, certain spelling mistakes, perhaps, or use of certain phrases or punctuation marks. and to me, this voice of Agbus just screams Grahame.

As an AM, I can't check accounts myself, and it'd be inappropriate to mod a thread I am part of, even if my "powers" were valid in this section..

My grievance with the mods is that it seems they go gossiping about people behind the scenes.

the thing about the mods is that if there's information that member X is posting something that is out of order, like, say, inciting to violence, threats, perhaps, or, even, like another member, posting persistently, using thousands of new user-names, then information has to be passed between the mod team to deal with these problems.

That's not gossip - that's making sure the Forum keeps its family friendly atmosphere and off colour posts are brought under control.

What was to get a feel?

As far as knwoing you are grahame it's a simple matter to take your posts and stick them through a few linguistic algorithms to look at various things like sentence balance, word counts, negation frequence, past/present participle counts, psychological/person concern constructs etc...

End result is I know you are the same person.

Archived