God/gods god/gods

the thing about the mods is that if there's information that member X is posting something that is out of order, like, say, inciting to violence, threats, perhaps, or, even, like another member, posting persistently, using thousands of new user-names, then information has to be passed between the mod team to deal with these problems.

That's not gossip - that's making sure the Forum keeps its family friendly atmosphere and off colour posts are brought under control.

The other thing is there is far too much bullying on here. It has gone on all afternoon until nearly midnight with several people ganging up against one and it looks as though you a moderator are taking sides as well, and there has been no attempt to control it.

The other thing is there is far too much bullying on here. It has gone on all afternoon until nearly midnight with several people ganging up against one and it looks as though you a moderator are taking sides as well, and there has been no attempt to control it.

Priceless, absolutely priceless :hihi:

Grahame/Agbus, you create your own dramas. That's all.

Answer me this, remembering that you a Christian and lying is evil: Are you denying that you are the same person who also used to type as Grahame?

the thing about the mods is that if there's information that member X is posting something that is out of order, like, say, inciting to violence, threats, perhaps, or, even, like another member, posting persistently, using thousands of new user-names, then information has to be passed between the mod team to deal with these problems.

That's not gossip - that's making sure the Forum keeps its family friendly atmosphere and off colour posts are brought under control.

So you are saying that Obelix is a moderator?

So you are saying that Obelix is a moderator?

Sorry I came back to tell them all about the escaped prisoner and I see this gem - you couldn't be more wrong Graham. I'm about as far as being a mod on here as you could get.

Now since you refused to answer Roots's question. Remember that telling porkie pies is a bad idea.

Are you Graham? A simple No will suffice - any other answer, prevarication, misdirection, etc will be taken as a yes.

Klingons? - didn't Izal (some other God) do that?

Maybe Captain Kirk was a prophet. Didn't he clear the Klingons from around Uranus?

Its a matter of wanting to believe in something or not.

Personally I dont. Too many bad things happen which either mean there is no god or there is one who is a complete and utter sick purr rick who enjoys seeing no justice and watching forms of suffering and enjoys putting people through unneccessary hell!

If i believed in the latter i would end up driving myself insane. So i choose to believe there isnt such a thing as a god.

That was to get a feel for the people on here. I have that now.

My grievance with the mods is that it seems they go gossiping about people behind the scenes.

Its sounds like you are saying the mods are like Gods and only talk to a small elite, that’s another group I’m not a member of.

Archived