God/gods god/gods

Its a matter of wanting to believe in something or not.

Personally I dont. Too many bad things happen which either mean there is no god or there is one who is a complete and utter sick purr rick who enjoys seeing no justice and watching forms of suffering and enjoys putting people through unneccessary hell!

If i believed in the latter i would end up driving myself insane. So i choose to believe there isnt such a thing as a god.

well........ you really have thught about it havn,t you.

Its a matter of wanting to believe in something or not.

Personally I dont. Too many bad things happen which either mean there is no god or there is one who is a complete and utter sick purr rick who enjoys seeing no justice and watching forms of suffering and enjoys putting people through unneccessary hell!

If i believed in the latter i would end up driving myself insane. So i choose to believe there isnt such a thing as a god.

Well, they do say that God works in mysterious ways. For all we know, the moment you die all experience of suffering and misery could be efficiently wiped from ever happening in the first place, leaving you in an eternity of bliss. I have absolutely no reason to believe this though.

Millennia ago people had no explanations for things like the sun and wind, night and day, rain falling etc. and much of it was credited to/blamed on gods. Over the years we have learned more and more about the causes of things, just like we continue to learn now.

For me this (along with various gods/deities coming and going, new ones being invented and such) shows that there is less and less likeliness of any gods existing. This is why I'm intrigued as to what makes people believe in something we have no reason to believe in, (other than we are told to from childhood) as far as I can tell.

What's interesting is that Grahame last logged in on the 22nd September, and then the Agbus account was opened on the 23rd.

I find that curious.

Didn't Grahame strop off saying he would never return?

Opening a new account ID the very next day?

I find that sadly inevitable.

Didn't Grahame strop off saying he would never return?

Opening a new account ID the very next day?

I find that sadly inevitable.

What's even weirderer is that Agbus has never denied it. Which is interesting...

What's even weirderer is that Agbus has never denied it. Which is interesting...

He's not even questioned it.

Somehow I don't think we've heard the last of Grahame/Agbus. He may even go for the hat-trick and make another appearance as a third account. Would that make him a trinity?

Anyway, he seems to have been deterred by the question of "are you Grahame?" so hopefully the thread may be continued with civilised discussion on both sides. Lee and Janie have contributed a little, I would look forward to hearing more from them.

(bold) On another forum I am a member of, that's described as "DDS" - Dramatic Door Slamming.

How come peoples coming and going are so well known? It looks as though some or at least one moderator has a big mouth? That's not good. :mad:

I have done a search on Grahame and his last post seems to have been in March 2011.

After yesterday's fiasco on here I'm not surprised people go in for DDS.

How come peoples coming and going are so well known? It looks as though some or at least one moderator has a big mouth? That's not good. :mad:

I have done a search on Grahame and his last post seems to have been in March 2011.

After yesterday's fiasco on here I'm not surprised people go in for DDS.

ARE YOU GRAHAME, YES OR NO? :banana:

(with God as your witness)

EDIT: People's coming and going is as well known as their posts, which are available to everyone to view. There's no conspiracy.

ARE YOU GRAHAME, YES OR NO? :banana:

(with God as your witness)

EDIT: People's coming and going is as well known as their posts, which are available to everyone to view. There's no conspiracy.

Then show me where I can see this information because I don't believe you.

Neither am I going to be dictated to by the likes of you.

Archived